Sunday, Sept. 23, 11:00am-4:00pm at Sank Park,
1067 Montgomery St., Oroville
The Oroville Chamber of Commerce is combining the Oroville’s Bounty of Oroville with the Salmon Festival to create a premiere three-day event in our North State. This is good news for hotels, motels, B&B’s, restaurants, cafes, gas stations, retail stores and others. Tourists have a reason to stay overnight, increasing business and revenue to the City of Gold. It’s a win-win for everyone!
NEW SUNDAY, SEPT. 23, 2012
On Sunday, the festivities continue with the Oroville’s Bounty of Butte County on the grounds of the historic Lott House and Sank Park. This promises to be a bountiful weekend aimed at increasing tourism, which according to California Travel & Tourism Commission is a still a growing segment of our state’s economy.
Created in an effort to showcase the region’s local treasures, it features:
- Food and beverage sampling
- Live music by local bands on two stages
- Art displays and sales by local artists
- Kids’ activities: Bounce House, Jack Splash, Face Painting & more
- Bar with locally produced beer, ale and wine