Claim Your Benefits!
NOT Just A Membership Card... As a member of the Oroville Chamber of Commerce, you can be confident your membership dues are an investment in bothyour business and the community of Oroville. We work to promote Oroville as a wonderful place to live, do business or visit. You will realize the effects and benefits of your Chamber membership through increased tourism, a stronger local economy and a better quality. As Oroville prospers, your business will prosper.
What's it worth?
- Complimentary insert in our newsletter = $75
- Complimentary Profile in our newsletter = $25
- Complimentary New Member Welcome in our E-Bulletin = $75
- Complimentary New Member photo in our newsletter = $75
Other Benefits of Your Chamber Membership: (priceless!)
- Referrals from fellow members and Chamber of Commerce staff through phone calls, emails and face-to-face public contact.
- Access to and being part of the Chamber Social Network online networking
- Member-to-Member lead referrals
- Marketing and Public Relations assistance, Advertising advice and assistance, as well as advertising opportunities in Chamber publications, on the Website and through sponsorships.
- Visibility on the Chamber’s Website, the ability to manage your organization’s information within our Website
- New member profile in the Chamber’s newsletter
- One Free insert (ad/flyer) in the Chamber newsletter.
- Savings through the use of the Chamber’s bulk mail stamp and newsletter inserts.
- Networking opportunities through mixers, grand openings, ribbon cuttings and other events. Opportunity to host a Mixer, Ribbon Cutting, Grand Opening or Open House.
- Attend and participate in educational and inspirational seminars, workshops and legislative forums, and community events and fundraisers such as The Bounty of Oroville, Wine Tasting and Art Auction.
- Access to the Chamber’s digital library, databases of media outlets, businesses and more.
- Patronage by fellow Chamber members. People do business with people they know!
- Monthly newsletter and weekly E-Bulletin to keep you informed and entertained.
- and the following included services:
- Directory listing,
- Traffic Catcher Website,
- Monthly member web workshops & training
- Link to your Website,
- Online map to your location
- Monthly web traffic reports
- Participation in our online community marketplace and catalog system,
- USA-based online support desk and telephone support, and more.
After 30 years in commercial real estate, I relocated my business to the Oroville area. Upon joining the Chamber, I was instantly connected to business owners and community leaders, valuable contacts that would have otherwise taken me years to develop. Marketing is the most important element of a successful business, particularly in a poor economy and is often the most overlooked and neglected. So, let the Chamber help. If you are not visible, you do not exist. The Chamber is probably the least expensive way to market your business and have a professional image. It is also a means of collective marketing for the entire area which benefits everyone. I owe the success of my relocation to my Chamber membership. -
Eric Almquist, AIMED Commercial Real Estate